Monday 5 March 2012

Top 5 Winners - Altered Projects

TOP 5 WINNERS - For Challenge 61 - Altered Projects 

Thank you for all your wonderful entries and showing us your altered projects.   To make our life easier we use random Org to help us pick our winners.. and gosh did we need it for this challenge such beautiful projects!!

Join us again tomorrow (Tuesday 6th March 2012) for our next challenge 

Our TOP 5 are:

No: 65 - Andrea 

No: Holly 

No: 17- Dawnll

No: 50 - Nataschas 

No: 71- Shirley 

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES 
PLEASE TAKE THE TOP 5 BADGE. 


4 comments:

  1. So exciting :) How do I add the badge??

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats ladies...oh I thought I had a chance here...oh well...I will keep trying...well done..and great challenge site...love it..its my 1st time so practice make perfect ... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for choosing my lantern as one of the top five, everyone did amazing projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soooo much for this wonderful blinkie.
    xoxo Andrea

    ReplyDelete